In compliance with current regulations on data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), Organic Law on Personal Data Protection (LOPDCP, 15/99), Implementing Regulation of the LOPDCP (Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December), the following information is provided, which you must read before signing up to be contacted:
* Personal data controller: CONGALSA, with TIN B-15.269.392, and business address at polígono industrial A Tomada, P13-14-15, 15940 Pobra do Caramiñal (A Coruña).
* Email: email@example.com
* Purpose of the processing: The personal data provided will be used to manage the information of commercial contacts and potential clients.
Purposes also include advertising and commercial prospecting, for which the interested party is also asked for consent.
* Grounds: Express consent from the interested party.
* Recipients: Data will not be transferred to third parties.
The data will not be transferred internationally.
* Rights: You have the right to access, amend and delete your data, in addition to other rights, as explained in the additional information.
* Additional information: You can consult the additional information in the Privacy and Data Protection Policy on CONGALSA’s website.