In compliance with current regulations relating to data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), Organic Law on Personal Data Protection (LOPDCP, 15/99), the LOPDCP Development Regulation (Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December), we are providing you with the following information that you should read before signing the registration form as a job candidate:
* Data Controller: CONGALSA, width N.I.F. B-15.269.392, and business address at Polígono Industrial A Tomada, P13-14-15, 15940 Pobra do Caramiñal (A Coruña).
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Purposes of the processing: The personal data provided is going to be used for the management of commercial contact and potential client data. It has also been envisaged to use the data for advertising and commercial research purposes, for which express consent will be requested from the party concerned.
* Legitimacy: Consent of the interested party.
* Recipients: No transfers will be made.
International transfers of data will not be made
* Rights:You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.